Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time sure does fly!

I can't believe how long it takes me to update my blog. I guess that's what you get when you're 35 weeks pregnant and have a 2 year old who keeps you on your toes!
We're in the homestretch of this pregnancy. Logan is 35 weeks today and I would love to send him some eviction letters! The last 2 weeks have been very tiring with being in and out of the hospital with high blood pressure issues and headaches. If you remember my pregnancy with Ruby, I was induced at 37 weeks due to high blood pressure. As of yesterday, I have been put on bed rest until my next Dr's appt tomorrow morning. We'll see then what the next step or game plan is. 2 weeks ago I was given 2 shots for betamethasone to help mature Logan's lungs in case if he was to come earlier than anticipated. If anyone knows my husbands side of the family, they all know Weidenbach men have no patience. It's very clear this boy takes after them, he wants out now!
My C-Section is schedule for July 28th at 8am, still 4 weeks away. My Dr and I both agree that it's unlikely I'll make it that far for 39 weeks. I guess time will only tell.
I have been nesting like crazy. Every little thing out of it's place bothers me and I must either clean it, put it away or just simply throw it away! Lets' just say we're (I'm) very ready and prepared (so I think) for our little man to make his appearance.
Now I must return to assume my position on my left side in bed or on the couch.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You did get a headstart on your nesting. At least you can have one less thing to stress about while you're waiting.